Prayer is obviously something very important to me. I find myself praying many times throughout the day. It has gotten me through so many things. I have blogged about it before, but it definitely got me through our adoption of Maks. I believe that the prayers of my friends and family helped prepare us and Maks for the process. We were very blessed.
So, I would love for you to add us to your prayer list, and here are some specific intentions.
- That our USCIS approval comes this week.
- That our fundraising efforts are blessed.
- That we encounter no delays in the process.
- That baby "Truman" is being well cared for and is prepared by the Holy Spirit to have a family.
- That baby "Truman's" paperwork is in order and we don't hit any snags as far as that goes.
- That our process in his country goes smoothly and that we are kept safe.
- That our family handles the process and transition with grace.
- That our extended family realizes what a blessing this baby is and begins to support us.
- That The Lord provides for us a car that can fit all of our children.
Now, how can we pray for you? Please let us know and we will keep you in our prayers.